Shop now. Pay better.
With Afterpay, you can buy your Framar favourites today and break the cost of your purchase up
into 4 interest-free payments.
How it works:
Shop your Framar Favourites
Add items to your bag.
Select afterpay at checkout
The total cost of your purchase will be split into 4 equal payments; you’ll see the first charge go through when your order is processed.
Place your order
The remaining 3 payments will be automatically charged to the form of payment you selected over the course of the next 6 weeks. Afterpay will send you reminders before the payments go through so you never miss a thing.
What is Afterpay?
- Afterpay is a safe and simple payment method that gives you the opportunity to spread the cost of your purchase across 4 interest-free payments with no added fees. Basically, you can break any purchase up into smaller payments.
- we want to provide our Framar family with flexible payment options and make our products as accessible as possible.
Are there requirements to use Afterpay?
- be an individual who is at least 18 years old (Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan); 19 for all other provinces
- be a resident of Canada;
- be capable of entering into a legally binding contract;
- have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile telephone number;
- provide a valid delivery address in Canada; and
- be authorised to use the Payment Method provided (Canada-issued Visa / Mastercard / AMEX debit or credit card)
How do I sign up?
- You don't need to register prior to making your first Afterpay purchase. When you are making your Framar purchase, simply choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. If it’s your first time using Afterpay, you will provide payment details as usual to complete your purchase. Then, once your first order is approved, your Afterpay account is automatically created. All you need to do is visit www.afterpay.com to set up your password, then begin using Afterpay!
Which payment methods are accepted?
- Afterpay currently accepts all domestic Visa, Mastercard, and AMEX debit and credit cards.
How do returns & refunds work with Afterpay?
- We process returns for Afterpay orders the same way we would with any other method of payment. Once your return is initiated, we will send the refunded transaction to Afterpay where they will adjust your payment plan accordingly. For more info, please see our Framar return policy.
Have more questions?
- Visit Afterpay’s website here to speak with customer service.